Holy Redeemer classrooms are vibrant places of learning for every student, from our preschool 3-year-old newcomers to our forward-looking 8th graders. Each classroom has unique opportunities, lessons, and activities where students can learn and grow.
Our teachers are highly qualified and are certified through the Oregon State Teachers Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC). Of our eighteen classroom teachers and specialists, thirteen hold a Master’s Degree. They all are excited to be part of our Holy Redeemer Community.
Our students strive to be their very best as community members and learners. We focus on our school-wide learning expectations as a measure of their growth and commitment.
School-Wide Learning Expectations
As a Holy Redeemer Student I am:
An involved Christian
- I participate in the planning and celebrating of our school Mass and other prayer experiences.
- I care for and respect all of God’s creation.
- I put Christian beliefs into action.
A safe, respectful and responsible community member
- I take responsibility for my own actions and resolve conflicts peacefully.
- I use my gifts and talents for the service of the community.
- I appreciate and value myself and others.
Seeking academic excellence
- I communicate clearly, creatively, and effectively.
- I use critical thinking skills and am able to solve problems.
- I am responsible for my own learning.