Inspired by our faith, Holy Redeemer Catholic School is a diverse community committed to academic excellence, prayer, and service.
Our ministry as educators is a shared responsibility between the school, parish, and families. We collaborate with, and support, parents as the primary educators of their children. We are committed to providing a Catholic education to every family who desires it for their children, in an environment where all are expected to be safe, responsible, and respectful.
At Holy Redeemer, we are called by Jesus to educate the whole person. Focused on service, our community cares for God’s creation, which is both our privilege and our duty. We embrace diversity as a hallmark of our school.
Our teachers and staff are dedicated professionals who strive to build up the Kingdom of God by helping each person in our community develop to his or her full potential.
School-Wide Learning Expectations
As a Holy Redeemer Student I am:
An involved Christian
- I participate in the planning and celebrating of our school Mass and other prayer experiences.
- I care for and respect all of God’s creation.
- I put Christian beliefs into action.
A safe, respectful and responsible community member
- I take responsibility for my own actions and resolve conflicts peacefully.
- I use my gifts and talents for the service of the community.
- I appreciate and value myself and others.
Seeking academic excellence
- I communicate clearly, creatively, and effectively.
- I use critical thinking skills and am able to solve problems.
- I am responsible for my own learning.