Reports to: Development Director
Compensation: $25,000-$35,000 plus benefits
Full-time, year-round with possibility of flex schedule in summer months
Holy Redeemer Catholic School is seeking a highly organized and self-motivated professional to be our full-time Development Coordinator. We are seeking a professional with a strong work ethic who is an effective communicator, accurate and detail-oriented, tech savvy, and passionate about education. Areas of responsibilities include data entry, enrollment, fundraising, stewardship, marketing, and event management.
• Respond to communication from prospective families, conduct school tours for, assist in coordinating the annual Open House
• Manage and log all donations and write and send acknowledgement letters to Annual Appeal, Memorial, Endowment or general donations
• Manage and log all gift recording and acknowledgement letters for the auction raffle & Jog-A-Thon
• Manage and log all received donations and gifts and send acknowledgement letters for the auction in auction database (Greater Giving)
• Prepare mail lists for various annual mailings (Excel)
• Update and manage donor database (Abila)
• Photograph and share the wonderful things happening weekly at school via social media posts on our various Facebook accounts.
• Assist Development Director in creating marketing plans and marketing materials including email and direct mail campaigns
• Assist Development Director with stewarding donors and alumni
• Assist Development Director with various aspects of the auction including securing and following up on auction donations and sponsorships, communicating internally with our teachers and staff, and corresponding with vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent professional experience/training sufficient to fulfill the responsibilities.
• Experience in development, fundraising, events, or marketing, particularly in a non-profit organization.
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
• Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
• Must be computer proficient and have the ability to learn new software/database programs. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Publisher and Excel, a must. Social media experience a plus.
• Polished written, verbal, email, and telephone communication skills.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Have specific knowledge of Catholic Church organization and procedures; practicing Catholic preferred.
• Experience with grant writing a plus
• Bilingual, a plus.
Contact: Send cover letter and resume to: Lauren Funk at email@example.com