Holy Redeemer Catholic School (HRCS) was founded in 1908 by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM). Dedicated to the full development of the human person through education, social justice, contemplation and the arts, the charism of our founding sisters lives on today in our mission and ministry. From 1906 to 2000, the Redemptorists Fathers and Brothers served in ministry with SNJM in leadership of our parish. In 2003, the Congregation of Holy Cross took the helm.
Throughout its over one hundred year history, HRCS has responded to the varying needs of our ever-changing neighborhood and city at large. It has educated thousands of alumni and has a wide-reaching and deeply rooted community of supporters. Today we are a strong community of 300 students and their families. Collaboratively with parents, we honor our role as educators of academics, stewardship, faith, compassion, and leadership. We strive to provide a learning environment that prioritizes inspiration and innovation in order to prepare students for an ever-changing world. We remain committed to our mission to provide a Catholic education to every family that desires one, and dedicated to our legacy of educating hearts and minds since 1908.